Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Look at all the pretty dashes

They are shapeless -
ly beautiful
Slip -
Ing through my fingers

The blood stain looks - out of place -
So I let it stay -
on like redhot lipstick on -
crumpled faces of -
your mother -

Fucker
Burn those photographs -
Deep -
Into my retinas



Alright, that released some of my stupid teenage angst. Now I wish for a fully black 3-piece suit. I mean, imagine your most awesome moment. Now imagine yourself in that moment with a perfect suit (If you were alrdy in a suit, imagine yourself in a batsuit).

Some things that will sound much cooler in a suit:

1. Go to any random alley and look for a shady meeting. Hide in the shadows and emerge right before they begin to disperse and say,
"Not before I get my cut!"

2. Go to a church at around midnight and position yourself where the light from the crack of the door would hit 1/2 of your face. Wait for someone to come in and say
"I've been expecting you"


3. Go to a common meeting place ground on a day such as Valentines or New Year. Approach a folorn looking girl, preferably looking at her watch and say solemnly,
"He's not coming"

4.Go to Mac's and ask for a free meal and wait for the cashier to say, "Do you seriously expect ...." and say,
"No, Mr.(NAME TAG), I expect you to die"

5.Go to all those suitless peeps and shout "SUIT UP!" (or if you are in a Batsuit, "I'm Batman")

Disclaimer: The author is not responsible for death, penile malfunction, Aids or possible superpowers from following the above instructions. YOUR SUIT WAS SIMPLY NOT AWESOME ENOUGH!

No comments: