Friday, March 26, 2010

For the one with the green silver smile

Midas' silver smile

Half a eternity of pain
For a eternity of bliss
A devil’s deal it was
I made

Burning hemp wagon
Shackled to my neck
I chased the smoky dragons
Drifting, drifting
To the cloud kingdom

A puff of green smoke
Disappearing faster than she appeared
Leaving only the Cheshire smile
Leaving me hungry
Forever

What was I thinking?
I wasn’t -
Only hoping
Against hope
That half an eternity will come to pass

For eternity was in her smile
All I ever wanted
Was that eternity of bliss
For half a eternity of pain



Blocks are over, but the weight was never lifted. Well, at least I threw away the little rocks over it. Also, I realised our uniforms are flammable.

Max: A box of matches!
Benjy and zeyu: Light up our uniforms. THEY CANT BURN!
-They do burn-
Benjy and Zeyu: Who knew fire goes through cloth
Max: Everything...burns
- Batman comes in and punches Max out -

This would be better in xkcd format

No comments: