Saturday, February 21, 2009

WHAT TIME IS IT?!

Contrary to popular belief, tiger beer is not made with tiger penis, so I declare this poem time.


Blue bells of Valentines

Red lines of twine

My cupid has resigned

To a depressed rest

In the treasure chest

Locked below my breasts


You’ve hidden the only key

Among rose petals beneath your tree

That curves with your gleaming crescents

Beaming smiles for my constant anti-depressant


I hear the grave tolling of the blue bells

The melancholy and lonely its notes foretells

Trapping my heart in its musical cell

Guess I’ll play my forlorn tune

And linger in this gloomy cocoon

Hoping that full moons get faded soon



Neither is it Valentines but since life is absurd according to KI, I shall try to be as ridiculous as possible in order to make sense of it.

"I could not bear to see your heart broken, so I cracked your skull open"

that would make an awesome Joker quote. Teehee





No comments: