Friday, April 3, 2009

mousketears

Hmm, was browsing through Emmy-winning simpsons when I saw the best Pinky and the brain episode - Pinky and the Brain Christmas Special. It was just so amazing.

Directed by non other than Steven Spielberg himself who channelled his amazing powers from E.T and A.I into this special feature, it really made me wonder how the hell some1 like him could have made the CGI monkey shit that was "kingdom of the crystal Skull".

Oh yeh, heres one of my favourite convos from Pinky and the brain when I watched it as a kid.


(Brain) "Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
(Pinky) Whoof, oh, I'd have to say the odds of that are terribly slim Brain.
(Brain) True.
(Pinky) I mean, really, when have I ever been pondering what you've been pondering?
(Brain) To my knowledge, never.
(Pinky) Exactly. So, what are the chances that this time, I'm pondering what you're pondering?
(Brain) Next to nil.
(Pinky) Well, that's exactly what I'm thinking, too.
(Brain) Therefore, you *are* pondering what I'm pondering.
(Pinky) Poit, I guess I am!

No comments: