Friday, April 3, 2009

Clowns will be jokers, rats will be bats

Yeh, thinkquest in done. Teehee, now only left econs test, PI, KI lit review and cons project.

Well anyway, I had this really awesome dream last week, its was the best dream ever cos it featured Batman, and the not the exploding-shark-batman.

Well, I was aliens, yep, aliens,as in plural, fuzzy abouthow that really work out. Anyway, I had blasters and stuff and purple skin, and wore darth vader masks, which is freaking awesome. Then, suddenly, Batman punched me cos he is VIOLENT and BADADASS.

Then he totally dissapeared and then appeared, punched random mes and then disspeared. He then appeared and throw batwangs at me and then disspeared again.
Probably thought it was funny or something.

Somehow his ninja skills was so awesome he could basically hide from all the MEs even though he was a fuckin giant bat.

After he kicked more ass

Random me: why are you owning our ass

Batman : I am the goddamned Batman.

He could actually be seen when he said this so I shot him
ANd he deflected it with a Btawang and killed me.

Another ME: Batman doesn't kill!

Batman took off his mask and said: "Why so serious?". Guess who that was. Well, so the random MEs ran like idiots and then my dad woke me up.

The only way the dream could have been more awesome is that the Random MEs can tear off the our Darth Vader masks and become Batmans.

No comments: