Sunday, May 3, 2009

One day I'll get to whisper

Headache. Like bees around my head Nicholas Cage style. Only the bees were on fire and weren't CGI. Ate some honey to soothe throat. Suck that, bees, I'm eating your shit!!!! Metaphor getting out of hand.

Had to cancel the tution lessons, losing me 70 freaking dollars. No income for the week. Not that I care. In all truth, these plastic notes are but monopoly money, assigned a value by our institutions. Even a return to the gold standard wouldn't change that. Gold is useless, made valuable only by our feeble faculties that equate aesthetics and scarcity to value. Arggh, who am I kidding!

On an unrelated note, I wished that the Swine Flu would evolve and turn us all into Pig-zombies. That'll be pretty interesting. Personally, I want powers like those of spider-pig and use it to take over the world. My plan would go something like this.

Swine flu - everybody dies - Everybody pig zombies - I eat some spiders - A miracle occurs - I take over the world - Pig zombies start flying like airpork mascots

A++++ - Micheal bay could probably turn this into a movie, filling every stage of the plan with random explosions and make the pigs fly in slow motion.

No comments: