Saturday, January 10, 2009

Looking through the twisted mind

Big Bang theory is great!

Sheldon: Lois Lane is falling, accelerating at an initial rate of 32 feet per second per second. Superman swoops down to save her by reaching out two arms of steel. Miss Lane, who is now traveling at approximately 120 miles an hour, hits them and is immediately sliced into three equal pieces.

And that just traumatized me, and got me thinking on Superheroes and the first thing that came to my mind after Superman was Wonderwoman :P

Well, supposedly, she’s impenetrable, and I mean, every single part of her is IMPENETRABLE!

So yeah, you see the problem (someone tell her mother she’s not getting any grandchildren). Well, so that’s why there was abrupt end to the Bats-wonder relationship in JLU. At least theres always the man of steel (SuPERMAN). So I guess the solution to when an unstoppable force meets an unbreakable object would be Super babies.

Speaking of which, Claire Bennet from Heroes would forever remain a technical virgin. (Mmmmm......)

Yeah, and then it hit me, the little mermaid! I mean, technically, Ariel was only promised legs….

I can already imagine the awkward scene.

Prince: Lets consummate our love

Ariel: With a kiss?

Prince: No… (Feels around) Holy Crap! WTF is this!

Ariel: Yeah, I’m gonna go lay some eggs now


Only Disney could be this short-sighted.

No comments: